Fifth Judicial District of Pennsylvania
Welcome to the Fifth Judicial District of Pennsylvania, County of Allegheny, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Our mission is to provide up-to-date information relating to and including court structure and business operations, case scheduling , local rules, Interpreter Services and Disability Accommodations, jury service questions and answers, and online forms.
We welcome your comments. Case specific requests and inquiries involving in-depth procedural information cannot be answered via the website and should be directed by telephone to the appropriate division.
Please email your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The following persons shall not enter any court facility or court office:
- Persons who, because of exposure to COVID-19 or travel to a country or region with an outbreak of COVID-19, have been advised to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital, or health agency;
- Persons who reside with or have had close contact with someone who has been advised to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital, or health agency;
- Persons who have been diagnosed with or have had known contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19;
- Persons experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness such as fever, severe cough, or shortness of breath.
- Persons who have taken a COVID-19 test and are awaiting results.
Persons entering court facilities or offices must wear a protective mask or cloth face covering at all times, consistent with CDC guidelines.
If you are unable to wear a mask/cloth face covering, please advise court staff before coming to the facility or when you arrive at the entrance of the facility, or contact the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator to discuss accommodations at 412-350-4044 or 412-350-5419 or by email at email@example.com.
*** Those who cannot wear masks due to a disability should contact the court facility or the Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator BEFORE coming to the court facility so that accommodations can be made to help you conduct your business without delays.