Child Protection | Home
Cynthia K. Stoltz, Esquire
Welcome to the Allegheny County Children's Court, Child Protection and Permanency
The Child Protection and Permanency Department is committed to a court system which
best addresses every child's need for safety and a permanent loving home and family.
The Child Protection and Permanency Department handles matters including:
- Dependency and Foster Care
- Permanent Legal Custodianship and Independent Living
- Termination of Parental Rights and Adoption
- Ensuring that safety and permanence for children is addressed
in a timely and appropriate fashion, in accordance with best practices and accepted
- Effective case tracking and data analysis for more informed
decision making to improve outcomes for children.
- Effective collaboration with community agencies on behalf
- Efficient and user-friendly access to the court system and
meaningful court participation.
- Cross-systems training programs which promote practice area
and cultural competencies.
We encourage you to send your comments, suggestions and questions about the Children’s
Court to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.