Fifth Judicial District of Pennsylvania
County of Allegheny
Protection From Abuse (PFA) | Modifying Final PFA Orders

Plaintiffs can file a Motion to Modify their Final PFA by appearing at the PFA Department any morning before 11:00 a.m. They will need to complete paperwork and appear before their assigned Judge for a brief hearing. Depending upon their case’s Judge assignment, they may be able to appear before their assigned Judge the same day they come in, OR they may have to return and present their motion on a day when their assigned Judge is scheduled to hear PFA cases or Motions.