As a result of your DUI offense, you may be required to have an ignition interlock device installed onto a vehicle for a period of time. Allegheny County Pretrial Services offers the most comprehensive program in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and routinely earns the highest reviews from the PA DUI Association. The information in the letter is for general informational purposes and your specific case can be discussed with a member of our interlock staff by calling 412.350.1600.
- If you receive ARD, you are permitted, but not required, to have the device installed for the length of your ARD license suspension.
- If you receive a license suspension as a result of your DUI, you are required to have an ignition interlock device for a period of 12 months.
- If you are a chemical test refusal, you are required to have an ignition interlock device for a period of 12 months.
Although in most cases, you will have to wait until your case is ultimately adjudicated, you may want to start to prepare for this process by calling 412.350.1600.
Do you know that most DUI offenders need Interlock? Do you know that you may be able to drive during you suspension?
Allegheny County Ignition Interlock is here to help you! Call Us 412.350.1600
Why use our program?
- Our program is staffed with experienced personnel, and we will help you get through the process quickly.
- Our shop only handles Interlock equipment, unlike others that do not specialize in Interlock. Our interlock program has been in existence since 2001 and has nearly 600 clients.
- Our program works directly with the Court, PennDOT, PA DUI Association and the Department of Court Records; we will guide you through you DUI requirements.
- There are no hidden fees!!! Other providers will offer discounts or free installation but will charge for additional services to make up for the “discount”, forcing you to pay more and be on Interlock longer.
Other programs send mass mailings to DUI offenders without having any knowledge of you or your eligibility. You may get the device installed only to find out you aren’t currently eligible and then will be charged a significant fee to have the device removed or pay for needless monthly rentals. Unfortunately, if you have the device installed at another location, we cannot help you.