If you would like to file a petition for modification for Child and/or Spousal Support, you may do so in the following ways:
- Please visit the Pennsylvania Child Support Program website for more information. If you are a new user, you must register on the website before you file.
- Once you submit your online application, it will be reviewed by a Domestic Relations Officer. If your petition is accepted, the case will be scheduled for a conference/hearing. If your petition is rejected, you will be notified by both email and regular mail explaining why the petition was rejected.
- To speak with someone about your petition to modify Child and/or Spousal Support, please call (412) 350-5600. If you reach our voicemail, please provide us with your name, number, and a brief message. Someone from our office will return your call as quickly as possible.
- You may request a modification of support via USPS mail. To do so, forward a letter explaining the reason you are seeking modification of support with your Case ID number or docket number to:
FAMILY LAW CENTER
ATTN: CLIENT SERVICE CENTER
440 Ross Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Or by Email
- You may request a modification via email. To do so, forward an email explaining the reason you are seeking modification of support with your Case ID number or docket number to: 1stFOP@PACSES.com.
- Once your request for modification has been received, it will be reviewed by a Domestic Relations Officer. If your request for modification is granted, you will be mailed or emailed a petition for modification that you must fill out completely and mail back to the court. Once the petition for modification is received, the case will be scheduled for conference/hearing. If the request is rejected, you will receive a letter or email indicating the reason for rejection. You may submit another request with corrections made in order for your request to be accepted. For email, the petition may be attached and return to the court via email to 1stFOP@PACSES.com
Should you have general questions regarding your support case or for payment related questions, please call the Child Support Service Center at 412.250.5600.